All The Delicate Duplicates
Steam Account Learn more
7.99€ 3.00€ -62%
DescriptionAll The Delicate Duplicates is a short single player first-person narrative game that toys with the concept of time: reality isn’t stable or linear here, but unfurls across a storyworld that bends, flexes and (in some instances) duplicates.
John, a computer engineer and single father, inherits a collection of arcane objects from Mo, his mysterious relative. Over time, John and his daughter Charlotte begin to realise that these objects have unusual physical properties – and that the more they are exposed to them, the more their reality and memories appear to change.
- Haunting freeform environments with open exploration.
- Non-linear narrative that pieces together through interactive discoveries in the gameworld and a text based backstory.
- Commissioned by The Space.
- Supported by Tumblr through their International Digital Media and Arts Prize.
- David-Lynch-like intrigue (if we do say so ourselves) via a variable storyline.
ExpectationsPrepare to have your storytelling perceptions stretched beyond the “real” as you (think you) know it.
WarningsAll The Delicate Duplicates contains minimal strobe-like effects, minimal to moderate profanity, potentially creepy psychological concepts and themes, and not an ounce of gore.
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: i7
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 1 GB available space
|Categories||Single-player, Partial Controller Support|
|Developers||Mez Breeze, Andy Campbell|
|Publishers||The Space, One to One Development Trust - Dreaming Methods, Mez Breeze Design|
|Release date||17 Feb, 2017|
*languages with full audio support