Steam Account Learn more
9.99€ 4.96€ -50%
Choice ChamberA crowd-sourced action game designed for livestreaming where viewers play along via the chat to change the game in realtime as you play. Players constantly give feedback that changes how the game evolves, from power ups and enemies to obstacles and rule changes. The game world is procedurally generated based on viewer input, wildly changing the difficulty and surprises each time you play.
- Easily connect to your Twitch channel to get viewers playing along!
- Works with any number of players, from 1 to infinity (there's also an offline mode)
- 2-Player local co-op (both online and offline modes)
- Unlockable weapons, powers, characters, secrets! o.o
- Dozens of Achievements, Trading Cards
- Music by Jukio Kallio, musician for other indie games like Nuclear Throne, Luftrausers, and !
- The only game to be by Twitch!
- Over a million players already!*
- OS: Win 7 or higher
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 80 MB available space
|Categories||Single-player, Multi-player, MMO, Co-op, Shared/Split Screen, Cross-Platform Multiplayer, Steam Achievements, Full controller support, Steam Trading Cards, Remote Play Together|
|Release date||16 Jul, 2015|
*languages with full audio support