Steam Account Learn more
16.79€ 5.47€ -67%
DescriptionAs the lone survivor of a passenger jet crash, you find yourself in a mysterious forest battling to stay alive against a society of cannibalistic mutants. Build, explore, survive in this terrifying first person survival horror simulator.
Enter a living, breathing world, where every tree and plant can be chopped down. Below ground explore a vast network of caves and underground lakes.
- Chop down trees to build a camp, or start a fire to keep warm. Scavenge food to keep yourself from starving.
- Build a small shelter or a large ocean side fortress. Lay traps and defences to keep a safe perimeter.
- Explore and build during the day. Defend your base at night. Craft weapons and tools. Bunker down during the evening or bring the fight directly to the enemy.
- Defend yourself against a clan of genetic mutant enemies that have beliefs, families, morals and that appear almost human.
- Use stealth to evade enemies, or engage them directly with crude weapons built from sticks and stones.
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Dual-Core 2.4 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 8800GT
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 5 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX®-compatible
- Additional Notes: 32bit windows users need to ensure they have at least 4gb of ram usable on their system.
|Categories||Single-player, Multi-player, Co-op, Online Co-op, LAN Co-op, Partial Controller Support, Steam Cloud|
|Developers||Endnight Games Ltd|
|Publishers||Endnight Games Ltd|
|Release date||30 Apr, 2018|
|Supported languages||English*, French, German, Czech, Finnish, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese - Brazil, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Italian, Spanish - Spain
*languages with full audio support