Steam Account Learn more
3.99€ 3.00€ -25%
DescriptionChip is an isometric puzzle game with robots, electricity and fancy dress! The player must help recharge Chip - a plucky little red robot - who has been imprisoned by the nefarious villain, Rust. The player will interact with a wide variety of objects such as cannons, mirrors, and magnets in order to direct a blob of energy to Chip and save him from his grisly fate! Players must utilise their whimsical puzzle-solving prowess by tapping, moving, and rotating these objects to achieve victory.As the player progresses through the game they will find presents hidden amongst the many puzzles in Rust’s lair, containing a variety of Rust’s fancy dress costumes. These can be used to customise your little robot avatar, for bragging rights on the leaderboard and because everybody loves a new pair of fuzzy slippers!
- 75 levels across three exciting level packs
- 3 loveable characters that are fully customisable with dazzling array of accessories
- 20+ achievements, do you have what it takes to earn them all?
- Beautiful visuals accompanied by entertaining animations
- Original music and sound effects from the award-winning composer Vince Webb
- Steam achievements, leaderboards and trading cards
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: 1.6Ghz Pentium 4 / AMD Athlon II
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: Intel Integrated Graphics 4000
|Categories||Single-player, Steam Achievements, Steam Trading Cards, Steam Cloud, Steam Leaderboards|
|Release date||25 Apr, 2014|