Child Of Light
Steam Account Learn more
14.99€ 8.98€ -40%
DescriptionAurora, a young girl from 1895 Austria, awakens on the lost fairytale continent of Lemuria. To return home she must fight against the dark creatures of the Queen of the Night, who have stolen the sun, the moon and the stars. At stake is not only Lemuria, but Aurora’s true destiny.
Key FeaturesAn Adventure Waits!
Created by a talented team at Ubisoft Montreal using the UbiArt Framework, Child of Light is an RPG inspired by fairy tales complemented with a story carefully crafted in verse and rhyme. Step into a living painting, the breathtaking scenery of Lemuria is an invitation to explore a long lost world.Enter the World of Lemuria
Across your journey through Lemuria you will encounter many eccentric creatures, from spirits of the forest to talking mice to wicked witches and evil sea serpents. Discover a vast land with iconic locations and exciting dungeons that will evolve as Aurora regains the stolen lights.Fight the Dark
Battle enemies using an Active-Time Battle System alongside the firefly Igniculus and other members of Aurora’s party on their quest to recover the sun, the moon and the stars. Beat your enemies using a deep party system and the varied skill trees of your party. Play with a friend as both Aurora and Igniculus using the seamless drop-in drop-out cooperative multiplayer.
- OS: Windows Vista, Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8/8.1 (32/64bit versions)
- Processor: Intel Core2Duo E8200 @ 2.6 GHz or AMD Athlon II X2 240 @ 2.8 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: nVidia GeForce 8800 GT or AMD Radeon HD2900 XT (512MB VRAM with Shader Model 4.0 or higher)
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Sound Card with latest drivers
- Additional Notes: Windows-compatible keyboard and mouse required, optional Microsoft XBOX360 controller or compatible
|Categories||Single-player, Multi-player, Shared/Split Screen, Partial Controller Support, Remote Play on Phone, Remote Play on Tablet, Remote Play Together|
|Release date||29 Apr, 2014|
|Supported languages||English*, French*, Italian*, German*, Spanish - Spain*, Japanese*, Portuguese - Brazil*, Russian*
*languages with full audio support