Steam Account Learn more
6.59€ 3.11€ -53%
DescriptionIt was another night shift at your job in a warehouse, when a madman with a box on his head, took control over the complex. Now you are under his control, to get out of here you have to solve his wicked riddles and smash through his weird cardboard structures by using anything you find in the boxes...Cartonfall is a dynamic first-person puzzle game, based on complex physics simulation.
- Explore twisted cardboard boxes constructins, full of traps and secrets.
- Use multitude of unusal throwable weapons like: rubber roosters, nitroglycerin bottles or holy hand granades.
- Beat each level in a creative way by combining different weapons and mechanics.
...and get free from the box-headed psycho.
- OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Intel i5 2500K/AMD FX 6300
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 660/Radeon R7 265
- Storage: 1500 MB available space
|Categories||Single-player, Steam Achievements, Full controller support|
|Release date||27 Feb, 2019|
|Supported languages||English*, Polish*, Russian, German, Spanish - Spain, Simplified Chinese, Japanese
*languages with full audio support