Build-A-Lot 4: Power Source
Steam Account Learn more
The power is in your hands! Help friendly towns to grow and glow by building neighborhoods and generating clean energy to make them run. Watch out for power overload! If you build too fast, you may experience blackouts and unhappy renters. You’ll have resources at your command to energize the towns – build solar towers and wind farms and dispatch technicians to make sure everyone is energy efficient. Then, get your neighborhoods fit and fancy by building tennis courts, swimming pools, boutiques and more. With multiple campaigns to play and a variety of awards to earn, there is plenty to do and lots of fun waiting for you in this electrifying addition to the Build-a-lot series!
- Generate clean power with wind farms and solar towers
- Use technicians to make homes more energy efficient!
- Manage power carefully to avoid blackouts
- Beautify the neighborhood with recreational facilities!
- Play multiple campaigns and earn a variety of awards
- OS: Windows 98 or higher
- Processor: 500 MHz CPU or higher
- Memory: 256 MB Ram or higher
|Release date||17 Dec, 2009|