Steam Account Learn more
4.99€ 3.00€ -40%
DescriptionMany thought Bubsy was lost to a legacy of shame obscurity after his cat-astrophic venture into 3-D, but he’s been given a new shot at video-game stardom with his first release of this meowllenium: Bubsy Two-Fur!Bubsy Two-Fur is the authorized digital download version of Bubsy’s first two games, and the first official Bubsy release since 1997! Relive the games that started the notorious career of Bubsy Bobcat in their original incarnations, and experience for yourself the cat-titude and purr-sonality of the first gaming mascot to have a digitized (and unforgettable) voice, one whose words still resound in the minds of all who played his games: “What could paw-sibly go wrong?”Bubsy Two-Fur features:
- Faithful emulation of the SNES version of both games packaged together in a single executable, letting you relive the games in their original glory smoothly on modern machines.
- Save anywhere, any time! 9 available save slots per game means you can make your own checkpoints any place or time you want. No more typing in passwords to restore your progress!
- Two controllers can be configured for keyboard or game controllers for co-op and competitive local multiplayer in Bubsy II.
- 'Paws' the emulation at any time to help you save or load the game at the exact frame you want.
- Steam Trading Cards featuring exquisite Bubsy comic book art.
The two games included in Bubsy Two-Fur are:BUBSY in: CLAWS ENCOUNTERS OF THE FURRED KIND:"I'm Bubsy. I'm tryin' to save the Earth from Woolies. No, Woolies aren't what you get from wearing cheap underwear! Woolies are space dweebs in flying saucers out to purrloin the Earth's supply of yarnballs. But enough about them. Let's talk about me!"
- 16 megs -"Over 40 awesome animations. Five wild worlds. Countless furballs!"
- 16 big levels -"An average of 300 screens purr level. Humongous or what."
- 7 music tracks -"Just like goin' to the show to see a 'Furminator' movie."
- Interactive cartoon -"Spend Saturdays playing cartoons, not watching 'em!"
- More Sound Effects -"I plop. I boing. I splat. I need medical attention."
- Gorgeous Graphics -"I'm prettier than Mel and Debbie Gibson combined."
- Digitized voice -"Next, I'm gonna get my own 1-900 number."
BUBSY II:Defeat droves of dive-bombing penguins! Squash squadrons of flying pigs! Trash tons of turbo-powered sheep! It's all waiting for you in this wacky, whirlwind adventure through the Amazatorium!
- Toys! Bubsy has his very own action toy bazooka, a diving suit and a smart bomb.
- Thirty levels filled with a bazillion bad guys.
- Freedom! Thanks to his own portable hole, Bubsy can roam through any world anytime.
- Best Time or High Score - your choice.
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7
- Processor: 1.0 GHz Processor
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: 100% DirectX compatible graphics
- Storage: 10 MB available space
- Sound Card: 100% DirectX compatible card or onboard sound
|Categories||Single-player, Multi-player, Co-op, Steam Trading Cards, Partial Controller Support|
|Release date||17 Dec, 2015|
*languages with full audio support