Steam Account Learn more
28.99€ 16.02€ -45%
BONEWORKS Is a narrative VR action adventure using advanced experimental physics mechanics. Dynamically navigate through environments, engage in physics heavy combat, and creatively approach puzzles with physics.
- Advanced Physics: Designed entirely for consistent universal rules, the advanced physics mechanics encourage players to confidently and creatively interact with the virtual world however you want.
- Combat: Approach combat in any number of ways you can think of following the physical rules of the game's universe. Melee weapons, firearms, physics traps, environments, can all be used to aid you in fights with enemy entities.
- Weapons, lots of weapons: Boneworks provides players with a plethora of physics based weaponry; guns, swords, axes, clubs, spears, hammers, experimental energy weapons, nonsensical mystery tools, and anomalous physics weapons.
- Interaction: Hyper realistic VR object and environment interaction.
- Story: Play through the game's mysterious narrative and explore the deep inner workings of the Monogon Industries' artificial intelligence operating system; Myth OS.
- Character Bodies: Accurate full IK body systems built from the ground up provide a realistic looking body presence and allow for a maximum level of immersion with physical interaction in the game space.
More feature information soon.
ATTENTION: This game demonstrates advanced VR mechanics and concepts, players are recommended to have previous VR experience and understanding of common VR gameplay principles before proceeding.
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: quad-core 3.0ghz minimum
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: GTX 1060 / 970 for Rift CV1+Touch, Original Vive at 90hz, and RiftS at 80hz
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 20 GB available space
- Additional Notes: CPU performance required for physics calculations! These min specs are based on Rift CV1+Touch, Original Vive 90hz, and RiftS 80hz, ONLY.
|Categories||Single-player, Steam Achievements|
|Developers||Stress Level Zero|
|Publishers||Stress Level Zero|
|Release date||10 Dec, 2019|
*languages with full audio support