BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend
Steam Account Learn more
19.99€ 6.72€ -66%
DescriptionThe second entry in the critically acclaimed BlazBlue franchise, BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend adds a number of game play modes, story scenarios, new moves, and an all-new playable character to further enhance the BlazBlue experience and solidify its status as one of the all-time great 2D fighters.
Several years after the end of the Second War, multiple branches of the Librarium reputed to command a force as powerful as an entire nation’s army were suddenly and utterly destroyed. Inexplicably, the hidden cauldrons within each branch were also completely decimated. The few survivors spoke in hushed, shaken tones of a single man who had
appeared out of nowhere, cutting down all in his path.
Main Game Features
- Expanded Character Roster: In addition to the downloadable characters offered for the previous entry in the series (Makoto, Valkenhyn, and Platinum the Trinity), EXTEND introduces Relius Clover, the mad puppeteer and Carl's father, as a playable character. Master a whole new way of fighting with Relius as he uses his marionette, Ignis, to turn the tide of battle.
- Enhanced Story Mode: Relive and rediscover the events that took place in BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger or venture forth into one of four all new story scenarios!
- New and Revised Game Modes: Take on the strongest of foes in Unlimited Mars Mode or fight your way to the bottom of Abyss Mode!
- Fully Revised Combat System: All characters, new and old, have been thoroughly rebalanced and armed with all new strategies and combos to take your game to the top!
- OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1
- Processor: Intel Core2 Duo
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: nVidia GeForce 7900 GT or better / AMD Radeon X1900 / nVidia GeForce GT 620 (Windows 8.1)
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 10 GB available space
- Sound Card: Direct Sound
|Categories||Single-player, Multi-player, Shared/Split Screen, Steam Achievements, Full controller support, Steam Trading Cards, Remote Play on TV, Remote Play Together|
|Developers||Arc System Works|
|Publishers||H2 Interactive Co., Ltd.|
|Release date||11 Dec, 2014|
|Supported languages||English*, Japanese*, Korean, Traditional Chinese
*languages with full audio support