Steam Account Learn more
36.99€ 3.01€ -92% Special price until
DescriptionCombining 2D fighting game and visual novel, the BlazBlue series has been supported by many fighting game fans. The latest installation, BlazBlue: Centralfiction, serves as the ending to the Azure Saga and reveals the truth that has ever been in mystery. First time in this series, 「Naoto = Kurogane」 「Hibiki = Kohaku」 「Nine = the = Phantom」 and 「Izanami」 appear as playable characters and three DLC characters from the console version --「Es」 from XBlaze series that shares the same worldview as Blazblue, 「Mai Natsume」 from the BlazeBlue spinoff manga, Remix Heart, and 「Susano'o」, the true form of 「Yuki Terumi」-- newly join to bring to a total of 35 playable characters!
Introduction of New Systems[Overdrive]
- Each character can strengthen his/her unique ability for a specific period of time.
- When [Overdrive] is triggered, the Overdrive icon changes into a purple gauge.
- This gauge will decrease over time, and [Overdrive] will end when the gauge depletes.
- [Overdrive] lasts longer if your character’s health is low. During activation, the round timer also stops.
- After [Overdrive] has ended, the Overdrive icon will show a number counter. Overdrive can be used again when the number reaches 10.
- The number increases over time or damage taken, but during [Active Flow], it charges much faster.
- A powerful attack that can be used during [Overdrive] state.
- [Overdrive] state immediately ends upon usage.
- When activated during [Active Flow], the damage and effects are significantly boosted.
- Fighting aggressively and landing attacks, or using heat gauge etc. will trigger the [Active Flow] state.
- Enhances the attack power and shortens the [Overdrive] cool time etc. to make fighting conditions more favorable.
- OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1
- Processor: Intel Core i5 / i7
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: nVidia GeForce 8800 GT or better / AMD Radeon HD3700 / nVidia GeForce GT 650 (Windows 8.1)
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 52 GB available space
- Sound Card: Direct Sound
|Categories||Single-player, Multi-player, PvP, Online PvP, Shared/Split Screen PvP, Shared/Split Screen, Steam Achievements, Full controller support, Steam Trading Cards, Steam Cloud, Remote Play Together|
|Developers||Arc System Works|
|Publishers||H2 Interactive Co., Ltd.|
|Release date||25 Apr, 2017|
|Supported languages||English, Japanese*, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
*languages with full audio support