Beyond Flesh And Blood
Steam Account Learn more
14.99€ 4.30€ -71%
The FULL version of Episode 1 is now complete in Early Access! Download today!
Become the master of a brand new, exciting agile third person mech shooter set on a dystopian Earth in the first episode of Beyond Flesh and Blood.
SPACE IS EASY. PREPARE FOR EARTH.JOIN THE UGR. Beyond Flesh and Blood is the harsh shooter designed to push your skills to the limit.
Battle through this gory sci-fi, blast apart every enemy with powerful weapons – and unlock the frightening secrets of a 23rd century gone rogue...
- Gory violence: people being ripped in half, gibs and blood, explosions, fire, lasers…and loads more delicious gibs.
- Tough training: no easy gameplay and no cover-based shooting. Unearth your inner hardcore PC gamer...stop hiding and get shooting!
- Detailed environments: Manchester is re-imagined as a dystopian UK city, making full use of the powerful Unreal engine
- Progress is reigned in by the communications link between mind and mech - install signal towers and hack the electricity to get online
- Guns. Explosives. Industrial lasers. Enemy weapons are obtained by killing the opponent (acting as a temporary upgrade to augment your firepower).
- Custom soundtrack
- Mech in Mech: the player can pilots multiple combat rigs – including enemy rigs
- 2+ hours story-driven game play, 12 levels before the release of the full first episode
- Discover the truth about humanity’s future exile from Earth…
TO LEARN THE TRUTH, YOU MUST GO BEYOND FLESH AND BLOOD.
Stand your ground fearlessly. Your enemies are human, machine, alien – and unknown. And anything else we can all come up with as a community!
Venture Beyond anything you’ve ever known - break rank and rules.Join the UGR. Believe the impossibly dark secrets of a 23rd century Earth gone rogue...
- OS: Windows 8 (64-bit OS required)
- Processor: Core i5 4460 or FX-8350
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 760/AMD Radeon 7 270X or equivalent
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 40 GB available space
- Sound Card: Direct X 9.0 and above
|Categories||Single-player, Steam Achievements, Full controller support, VR Support|
|Release date||1 Jun, 2016|
*languages with full audio support