Ben And Ed
Steam Account Learn more
9.99€ 4.38€ -56%
Ben and Ed is a 3D platformer, which takes place in an uncommon dystopian world. The player controls Ed the Zombie, who is forced to participate in a grotesque game show called "Rundead".Will he beat all obstacles Hans Showmaster confronts him with, to save his best friend Ben?
- Lose your limbs, but that is ok, you're a zombie!
- Survive deadly traps, well... you're dead anyway!
- Liberate your best friend Ben, he really needs your help!
- Defeat monstrous machines!
- Throw your head to reach hidden locations and recover your body!
- Jump, creep, dodge, crawl... come on! Just reach the goal, no matter in what condition!
- 23 deadly, colourful obstacle courses filled with blades, hammers, lasers, acid, dog food and chicken.
- Unlockable challenges.
- Chicken, chicken, chicken, CHICKEN and Chicken!
Ed – the Participant
A few months ago, Ed won the „Candy Fun Marathon“ silver medal. Unfortunately he died a few minutes later from a heart attack.
For more than 4 days nobody found his body, rotting in a nearby field. As fate willed and for reasons unknown, Ed became the first undead. For days he aimlessly wandered around, finally being found by a young boy named Ben. Ben – the Prize
He is just a normal boy. Well, he never had any good friends, but is fine with this. Ben always liked to roam the ruins and bleak fields around his neighborhood, where he one day discovered something unbelievable. Ed, an undead, walking around the dreary landscape. Ben chummed up with Ed and started to feed his new friend meat and dead animals he found. This went well, until Hans Showmaster heard of Ed. Hans Showmaster – the Host
He is famous, rich, ruthless and the creator of countless successful Shows that brought joy and distraction to the poor population of a wasted, hopeless world. When he is informed about an undead, he creates a new format and abducts Ben to "persuade" Ed into his twisted new game show.
- OS: Window 7/8 32-bit
- Processor: Quad-core Intel or AMD, 2,0 GHz or faster
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 10 compatible graphics card
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 5 GB available space
|Categories||Single-player, Steam Achievements, Partial Controller Support|
|Release date||8 Dec, 2015|