Steam Account Learn more
20.99€ 8.67€ -59%
DescriptionBeamNG.drive is an incredibly realistic driving game with near-limitless possibilities. Our soft-body physics engine simulates every component of a vehicle in real time, resulting in true-to-life behavior. With years of meticulous design, intensive research and experience, the simulation authentically recreates the excitement of real world driving.
Why is BeamNG.drive the game for you?
Soft-body physics: The BeamNG physics engine is at the core of the most detailed and authentic vehicle simulation you've ever seen in a game. Crashes feel visceral, as the game uses an incredibly accurate damage model. Vehicles: BeamNG.drive offers dozens of refined, totally customizable vehicles for you to experiment with. Whether it's a compact car or massive truck, you can tweak away at all the moving parts to create just about any driving experience you want. Wheels, suspension, engines, and more; everything is under your control.Environments: There's plenty to discover as you drive. Featuring 12 sprawling, beautiful open-world environments, the terrain feels as vast and diverse as the gameplay options. Test out your new setup through tropical jungle passages, barren deserts, urban boulevards, fast highways, and much more.
Game Modes: This goes far deeper than your standard driving simulator. The range of gameplay options are exceptional, whether that's taking on a simple delivery mission or creating an entire map to test out new car builds.
- Free Roam: Don't want to feel limited? Take any vehicle to your destination of choice and start exploring. Experimentation is also key in this game mode, as objects and environmental conditions can be manipulated. Try revving up wind speeds for a challenge, or altering gravity!
- Scenarios: BeamNG.drive offers loads of scenarios for every type of driving enthusiast out there. You can complete a truck delivery request as fast and efficiently as possible, or outrun police cruisers in a hot pursuit. No matter the situation, the realistic physics engine will engage and immerse you in the experience.
- Time Trials: Choose a vehicle, environment, and route and put yourself to the test! Refine your skills and compete against yourself while improving your best time.
Modding and Community Content: We're proud of our vibrant community of enthusiasts that spark great conversation, while also creating interesting vehicle builds, terrains, and scenarios for others to enjoy. The modding capabilities in BeamNG.drive are vast, allowing you to customize and fine-tune just about anything. With our out-of-the-box World Editor everyone can put a twist on their in-game experience.Automation: We've partnered with Automation - the car company tycoon game - to allow players to export their creations into BeamNG.drive. If you own Automation, it's a fairly simple process: design your custom car and engine, tailor everything to your specifications, choose the "export" option, start up BeamNG.drive, and you'll be able to find your latest creation in the vehicle list! Freedom: What sets BeamNG.drive apart from other automotive games is player freedom. It’s about doing nearly anything you can think of with a car or truck and seeing it play out in the most realistic way possible. With our soft-body physics engine and modding capabilities, you can come up with any scenario imaginable. It's not just about the vehicles, it's about taking advantage of the expansive and customizable open world to create the driving experience you envision. Combining industry-leading physics, endless customization, and tight-knit community means that BeamNG.drive is the most comprehensive and flat-out fun vehicle simulator you will ever play.
- OS: Windows 7 Service Pack 1
- Processor: AMD FX 6300 3.5Ghz / Intel Core i3-6300 3.8Ghz
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Radeon HD 7750 / Nvidia GeForce GTX 550 Ti
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 25 GB available space
|Categories||Single-player, Steam Achievements, Steam Trading Cards, Partial Controller Support, Steam Cloud, Includes level editor, Remote Play on Phone, Remote Play on Tablet, Remote Play Together|
|Release date||29 May, 2015|
|Supported languages||English, French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Portuguese - Brazil, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish - Latin America, Traditional Chinese, Spanish - Spain|