Steam Account Learn more
3.99€ 3.00€ -25%
DescriptionUnlock shapes, gamble for upgrades, and take on tons of challenges - all in this instant, self destructive classic.
If you're looking for a game with sentiment or online multiplayer THEN TURN AWAY NOW.
This is a game that's really gonna grind your gears. Make you angry. It's built for couch multiplayer and FRUSTRATING solo play.
So if you ever want to ruin your friendships, just walk down this rabbit hole. Drawing inspiration from Asteroids and Super Smash Bros, Battle Shapes is the absolute, ULTIMATE arcade time waster:
- Matches last less than 2 minutes.
- Tons of unlockables.
- Noticeable skill gaps.
- An anticlimactic super villain to suppress.
The game's core gameplay is spent in battle, competing with other shapes (AI or Players) for victory. Battle Modes are the different ways to experience this core mechanic. As of now, there are three Battle Modes that can be played - each of which only lasts between 60 and 120 seconds. They are:
- Payload: Hold possession over the ball for the longest time. (Free For All and Teams - AI compatible)
- Elimination: Try to get the most kills. (Free For All and Teams - AI compatible)
- Heist: Essentially capture the flag mixed with a bit of football. (Teams only - AI compatible)
Now here are some features you really don't want to miss:
- Couch Multiplayer & Coop - Bringing it Back Baby
- 15+ Battle Shapes to Unlock
- Some Awards to Waste Your Life On
- The Strengthening of Friendships Through Adversity and High Volume Conversations
- A Psychedelic Soundtrack
- Xbox Controller Support
- A Guarantee to Quickly Help Solve Any Bugs or Problems That Might Arise - Just Let Us Know
- The Chance to Help a College Student Pay His Student Loans - Yay
- Self Loathing - A Bunch
- OS: Microsoft® Windows® 7
- Processor: 2.8 GHz Intel® Core™2 Duo or better
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512 MB
- DirectX: Version 10
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 512 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Supports Microsoft® Xbox 360/Xbox One and Direct Input compatible controllers
|Categories||Single-player, Multi-player, Co-op, Shared/Split Screen, Steam Achievements, Full controller support, Remote Play Together|
|Release date||4 Jan, 2019|
*languages with full audio support