Steam Account Learn more
14.99€ 5.18€ -65%
Post Apocalyptic Town Building Where You Set The LawsCan you rebuild a town that can keep hundreds of people alive after a nuclear war? What kind of laws would you set - and how would you enforce them?
- SURVIVE. Starting out with nothing, slowly build a large settlement that can keep hundreds of people fed, watered, healthy, housed and entertained... if you can.
- CRIME. Citizens commit crimes and enact a wide range of social issues as you play.
- JUDGE. Act as judge over a range of real-world social issues including abortion, murder, vegetarianism, drug use, cannibalism, and several other controversial topics.
- PUNISH. Choose execute, long or short prison sentences, toleration and even encouragement for all issues that happen in your town.
- CONTROL. Create and control your own leader character. Use this person to help build your town, or explore the world for salvage and upgrades. Walk around your town up close.
- BELIEVE. Pick what you believe and share that with others through violence, exile or education.
- EXPAND. Convert ruined houses and offices into useful buildings or loot them for supplies. Research new buildings and trade excess goods.
- Custom difficulty mode lets you tweak the experience to be as brutal or gentle as you like.
- 35 types of structure to consider building, each with a unique appearance and use.
- 9 huge, handcrafted environments to try and build a town in ranging from deserts, to tropical islands, to snowy mountains.
- A high degree of randomisation to add replay value.
- Face up to the problems of poor sanitation, plague and how to treat the elderly.
- OS: Windows (Any Version From 7 upwards)
- Processor: Dual Core Processor (i3 or equivalent)
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 500+ (or equivalent). 2GB of Video Ram
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 1 GB available space
|Categories||Single-player, Steam Cloud|
|Developers||Far Road Games|
|Publishers||Far Road Games|
|Release date||15 Oct, 2018|
*languages with full audio support