Assassin's Creed II: Deluxe Edition
Steam Account Learn more
9.99€ 3.00€ -70% Special price until
DescriptionAssassin’s Creed® 2 is the follow-up to the title that became the fastest-selling new IP in video game history. The highly anticipated title features a new hero, Ezio Auditore da Firenze, a young Italian noble, and a new era, the Renaissance.
Assassin’s Creed 2 retains the core gameplay experience that made the first opus a resounding success and features new experiences that will surprise and challenge players.
Assassin’s Creed 2 is an epic story of family, vengeance and conspiracy set in the pristine, yet brutal, backdrop of a Renaissance Italy. Ezio befriends Leonardo da Vinci, takes on Florence’s most powerful families and ventures throughout the canals of Venice where he learns to become a master assassin.
- EZIO, A NEW ASSASSIN FOR A NEW ERA Ezio Auditore da Firenze is a young Italian noble who will learn the ways of the assassins after his family was betrayed and he looks to seek vengeance. He is a lady’s man, a free soul with panache yet has a very human side to his personality. Through him, you become a master assassin.
- RENAISSANCE ITALY Italy in the 15th century was less a country and more a collection of city-states where families with political and economic strength began to take leadership roles in cities like Florence and Venice. This journey through some of the most beautiful cities in the world takes place in a time in history where culture and art were born alongside some of the most chilling stories of corruption, greed and murder.
- A NEW-FOUND FREEDOM You will be able to perform missions when you want and how you want in this open-ended world that brings back free-running and adds elements such as swimming and even flying to the adventure. The variety in gameplay adds another layer for you to truly play through the game any way you choose.
- DYNAMIC CROWD Discover a living, breathing world where every character is an opportunity for the player. Blending in with the crowd is easier, working with in-game characters provide ample rewards but can also lead to surprising consequences.
- BECOME A MASTER ASSASSIN Perfect your skills to become a master assassin where you brandish new weapons, learn to disarm enemies then use their weapons against them, and assassinate enemies using both hidden blades.
Please note that as of November 19th, 2018, the online features for this game are no longer supported. The Multiplayer mode / Co-op mode will no longer be accessible.
- OS: Windows® XP (32-64 bits) /Windows Vista®(32-64 bits)/Windows 7® (32-64 bits) *
- Processor: Intel Core® 2 Duo 1.8 GHZ or AMD Athlon X2 64 2.4GHZ
- Memory: 1.5 GB Windows® XP / 2 GB Windows Vista® - Windows 7®
- Graphics: 256 MB DirectX® 9.0–compliant card with Shader Model 3.0 or higher (see supported list)
- DirectX®: DirectX 9.0
- Hard Drive: 8 GB free space
- Sound: DirectX 9.0 –compliant sound card
- Supported Peripherals: Keyboard, mouse, optional controller
Supported Video Cards at Time of Release: ATI® RADEON® X1950, HD 2000/3000/4000/5000 series NVIDIA GeForce® 7/8/9/100/200 series
- Does not support Lion X (OS 10.7)
- OS: Only OS X version Leopard 10.5.8, Snow Leopard 10.6.3.
- Processor: Intel Core® 2 Duo 3.06 GHz
- Memory: 3GB
- Graphics: 256 MB Dedicated Shader model 3.0 or higher (see supported list)
- Hard Drive: 9GB
- Peripherals: Mouse, keyboard
- Internet Connection: Broadband Internet connection with 128 kbps upstream or faster
*Laptop and integrated versions of these cards may work but are NOT supported. These chipsets are the only ones that will run this game.
|Release date||4 Mar, 2010|
|Supported languages||English*, French*, German*, Italian*, Spanish - Spain*, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Korean, Swedish
*languages with full audio support