Apple Jack 1&2
Steam Account Learn more
4.99€ 3.00€ -40%
DescriptionWhen a little man with an apple for a head loses his dog, it marks the beginning of a grand platforming adventure deep into the heart of...Wales?- Two full, critically acclaimed games
- Ride enemies, pick them up and HURL them at each other (yes, like in Mario 2)
- Dodge spikes, saw blades, falling things, lots MORE spikes, and huge boss enemies.
- 160 fiendish/head-scratching levels across 8 environments.
- 20+ hours of hard core gameplay!
- Beautiful acoustic soundtrackPraise for Apple Jack 1:'Blends platforming and puzzling in such an effortlessly brilliant way, you'd happily pay ten times the asking price' ~ Official Xbox 5 Stars
'Way more fun than it has any right to be' ~ Eurogamer 9/10
'an ideal concoction of teasing challenge and pure frustration' ~ Edge 8/10
'I expect great and quirky things from this developer in the future, but for now buy Apple Jack.' ~ Gamergeddon Praise for Apple Jack 2:'A smart delight of a game' ~ Eurogamer 9/10
'Some of the tautest game design you’re likely to find' ~ Edge 8/10
'One of the loveliest things on the Xbox' ~ IGN 8/10
'Apple Jack 2, I’m not afraid to say, is an absolute masterpiece.' ~
- OS: WINDOWS XP / WINDOWS VISTA / WINDOWS 7 / WINDOWS 8 / WINDOWS 10
- Processor: Any 64 or 32 bit processor
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX or OpenGL Compatible Video card
- Storage: 600 MB available space
|Categories||Single-player, Partial Controller Support|
|Developers||My Owl Software|
|Publishers||My Owl Software|
|Release date||3 May, 2017|