Ankora: Lost Days
Steam Account Learn more
19.99€ 6.23€ -69%
Discover the wild planet of Ankora in a single-player survival adventure with exploration and crafting. A tale about growing up, making friends and connecting with nature.Mûn is a Junior Ranger from the Interstellar Patrol, stranded on the unexplored planet Ankora after her spaceship crashes there. Mûn will need to craft her own tools to collect the necessary resources for her adventure, overcoming many obstacles: rivers, lakes, waterfalls, mountains... and monsters.Ankora is a huge place. Explore freely around this mysterious planet full of promises and danger. Create different tools, build structures and terraform yourself a new home in the wild.
- Use the hammer to build structures, the shovel to dig and modify the terrain and the bow to defend yourself!
- Explore a wide variety of biomes, from deserts to meadows to snowy mountains, each one packed with secrets
- Level up with each action. Learn new recipes and skills in order to improve your chances of surviving.
- Visuals inspired by Studio Ghibli films like Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind. A modern setting in a fantasy universe.
- Meet spacefaring explore Mûn as a rookie, long before the events of Deiland: Pocket Planet and Summer in Mara.
Ankora has extreme temperatures, so you’ll have to deal with rain, freezing cold and blazing heat. The days are long and the nights are full of dangers. But don’t despair! Mûn has her ank friends with me, so everything is under control.Ankora: Lost Days can be played with keyboard, but has been originally designed for gamepad. Later, we made an adaptation to keyboard and mouse. However, we will study the possibility of improving it in future versions to better adapt it to the players according to the feedback we receive.
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Celeron G1820 / AMD Athlon II X3 455
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GT 430/ AMD Radeon R5 240
- DirectX: Version 11
|Categories||Single-player, Steam Achievements, Full controller support, Steam Cloud|
|Release date||16 Sep, 2022|
|Supported languages||English, French, German, Spanish - Spain|