Among The Innocent: A Stricken Tale
Steam Account Learn more
DescriptionMost people describe Among the Innocent as a walking simulator with challenging but obscure puzzles, an intriguing game world, and a terrible ending. They’re right.
As my first commercial game, I wrote Among the Innocent with the intention of soon following up with a sequel that would ensure this first game makes more sense than it currently does. As you may surmise, that sequel did not come. Due to my inexperience and misplaced optimism, the reality of unsuccessful indie development took me by surprise, and so, Stricken 2 never had the opportunity to be developed. It might one day, but for now, Among the Innocent will live as-is, terrible ending and all. I have no doubt that you’ll still get some enjoyment from this game, but you have been warned!
When struggling writer Peter York becomes trapped on a remote farmstead in the eastern Free State, South Africa, he is forced to confront a dark history in his bid for freedom.
- A blend of classic point-and-click gameplay and modern first-person exploration.
- 12 acres of farmland to explore, with unique, hand-crafted locations.
- Multitude of puzzles to challenge your logic and intuition.
- A rich, layered story to discover and experience first-hand.
- Original soundtrack composed and performed by Zero Degrees Games.
- Dark themes inspired by classic and modern horror and thriller films.
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core i3 / AMD A6
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 460 / AMD 4870
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Keyboard and mouse only
|Categories||Single-player, Steam Achievements, Steam Trading Cards|
|Developers||Zero Degrees Games|
|Publishers||Zero Degrees Games|
|Release date||14 Feb, 2017|