Alone In The Dark Anthology
Steam Account Learn more
14.99€ 3.25€ -78%
DescriptionThe game that started the popular survival horror genre returns better than ever! Players control Edward Carnby, the main character from the original Alone in the Dark, on a thrilling journey through a dark and terrifying re-creation of New York's Central Park where Carnby must discover the truth behind a dark conspiracy. With inspiration from the presentation style of popular action TV dramas, Alone in the Dark will be split into a number of distinct episodes. With approximately 30-40 minutes of gameplay comprising each episode, the structure of Alone in the Dark pulls you into world that delivers a fiercely gripping and terrifying experience. Each time the player launches a saved game, the episode will begin with a video summary of the previous episode to quickly re-immerse the player in the story and removing the need to remember where they were or what they were doing. Every episode will close with a nail-biting cliff-hanger ending to rattle players' nerves, and if the player is leaving the game a video teaser of the next episode will play to leave them wanting more. Alone in the Dark will provide a complete next-generation, action packed experience within a highly detailed, free roaming environment, featuring a mixture of real-time physics and full environmental interaction. The game will mark a new beginning for the Alone in the Dark series.
- Action oriented gameplay that features intense "edge of your seat" thrills and twists
- Immersive free-roaming, interactive environments intricately based on NYC's Central Park
- Episodic Structure: 30 to 40 minute episodes grip you in a constant, high level of intensity
- Story written by Lorenzo Carcaterra (NY Times Bestselling author of "Sleepers" and "Apaches")
- Wide range weapons to destroy both enemy agents and eventually the source of the evil itself .
- Vehicles not only offer a means of transportation, but become actual game mechanics which are part of puzzles and solutions to in game challenges.
- Eden's new TWILIGHT engine creates a lavishly detailed game world with highly realistic effects such as moisture, reflections and advanced cinematography.
- OS: Windows® XP/Vista 32, 64 bit
- Processor: Intel Pentium® D 2.6 GHz, AMD Athlon™ X2 3800+
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 7600, ATI Radeon X1650 XT
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 9 GB available space
- Additional Notes: An internet connection is needed at install, first launch and to revoke license.
|Eden Games, Hydravision Entertainment
|29 Oct, 2013
|English*, French*, Italian*, German*, Spanish - Spain*
*languages with full audio support