Alone In The Dark Anthology
Steam Account Learn more
14.99€ 3.00€ -80% Special price until
DescriptionThe game that started the popular survival horror genre returns better than ever! Players control Edward Carnby, the main character from the original Alone in the Dark, on a thrilling journey through a dark and terrifying re-creation of New York's Central Park where Carnby must discover the truth behind a dark conspiracy. With inspiration from the presentation style of popular action TV dramas, Alone in the Dark will be split into a number of distinct episodes. With approximately 30-40 minutes of gameplay comprising each episode, the structure of Alone in the Dark pulls you into world that delivers a fiercely gripping and terrifying experience. Each time the player launches a saved game, the episode will begin with a video summary of the previous episode to quickly re-immerse the player in the story and removing the need to remember where they were or what they were doing. Every episode will close with a nail-biting cliff-hanger ending to rattle players' nerves, and if the player is leaving the game a video teaser of the next episode will play to leave them wanting more. Alone in the Dark will provide a complete next-generation, action packed experience within a highly detailed, free roaming environment, featuring a mixture of real-time physics and full environmental interaction. The game will mark a new beginning for the Alone in the Dark series.
- Action oriented gameplay that features intense "edge of your seat" thrills and twists
- Immersive free-roaming, interactive environments intricately based on NYC's Central Park
- Episodic Structure: 30 to 40 minute episodes grip you in a constant, high level of intensity
- Story written by Lorenzo Carcaterra (NY Times Bestselling author of "Sleepers" and "Apaches")
- Wide range weapons to destroy both enemy agents and eventually the source of the evil itself .
- Vehicles not only offer a means of transportation, but become actual game mechanics which are part of puzzles and solutions to in game challenges.
- Eden's new TWILIGHT engine creates a lavishly detailed game world with highly realistic effects such as moisture, reflections and advanced cinematography.
- OS: Windows® XP/Vista 32, 64 bit
- Processor: Intel Pentium® D 2.6 GHz, AMD Athlon™ X2 3800+
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 7600, ATI Radeon X1650 XT
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 9 GB available space
- Additional Notes: An internet connection is needed at install, first launch and to revoke license.
|Developers||Eden Games, Hydravision Entertainment|
|Release date||29 Oct, 2013|
|Supported languages||English*, French*, Italian*, German*, Spanish - Spain*
*languages with full audio support