Alien Breed: Impact
Steam Account Learn more
8.99€ 3.00€ -67% Special price until
DescriptionAlien Breed™ Impact is an explosive science fiction arcade-shooter that resurrects a much revered franchise with an epic story, swarms of highly intelligent alien enemies, high-impact weapons, highly detailed and rich environments; all implemented with superb technology in a state-of-the-art gaming experience. In addition to the thrilling single-player campaign mode, the game also offers a relentless, action-packed, online two-player co-operative battle mode.
- Alien Breed is back! - An action-packed mix of arcade-shooter, survival-horror and tactical weapons upgrades and customisation.
- Epic single-player story mode - The single-player campaign mode that follows the narrative of the game through five huge and challenging environments.
- Single-player free-play mode - A single-player challenge mode – beat your high score on a previously completed campaign mission.
- Two-player co-operative play mode - Work together to defeat the alien horde across three specifically customised maps.
- Additional Steam online features - Quick Match, Create Game, Friends Lists, Voice Chat, Leader-boards and Co-operative Achievements.
- FREE TRIAL - The "Prologue" sample section – a specifically designed introduction to the game; play in either single-player or two-player online co-operative mode.
- NEW – Upgrades shop - Search fallen comrades and lockers to accumulate cash, and then tactically spend it on weapons/kit upgrades in the shop.
- NEW - Enemies - Re-imagined and improved Alien Breed enemies.
- OS: Windows® XP SP2 or later
- Processor: 2.0+ GHZ Single Core Processor
- Memory: 1GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA 6800+ or ATI Radeon X700+ Video Card
- DirectX®: 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 1.5 GB
- Sound: Windows Supported Sound Card
- Other Requirements: Internet connection required.
|Categories||Single-player, Multi-player, Co-op, Steam Achievements, Partial Controller Support|
|Developers||Team17 Software Ltd.|
|Publishers||Team17 Digital Ltd|
|Release date||3 Jun, 2010|
|Supported languages||English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish - Spain|