Steam Account Learn more
9.99€ 3.00€ -70%
DescriptionLooking for the Oculus Rift version? Wan't to BASE jump on Mac or Linux? .BASE jump through a floating city, creating your own stunts to delight your fans.
You dive off a skyscraper, relying on quick reflexes to negotiate the intricate tangle of girders that make up the floating city. All eyes are on you as the judges mark your score. One hundred points for hugging those exposed struts as you fall. A thousand for planting a kiss on the side of that building. Twisting and turning, you thread the needle between two billboards, earning cheers from your fans.
But while reflexes are important, it's quick thinking that gets you the win. One block away, you spot a crowd of protesters decrying your sport, and make a split second decision. You break off course, stare them straight in the eye, and flip them the finger. They explode into a burst of fury, but the judges absolutely love it, bumping you up to first place. Now all you have to do is to make that landing without ending up a loose sack of broken bones.
- 80 levels take you through cities of floating billboards and buildings, and fly you inches away from the side of a mountain.
- Unique game mechanics allow you to create your own stunts to score.
- Give your fans the thumbs-up for points, or annoy protesters with rude gestures.
- Snag a can of spray paint and tag government buildings for an extra challenge.
- Special meditation mode helps you relax, with free anti-meditation mode to help you stop relaxing.
- OS:Windows XP/Vista
- Processor:1.5 GHz processor
- Graphics:3D card with 128MB video memory
- DirectX®: 9.0c
|Categories||Single-player, Steam Achievements, Steam Leaderboards|
|Developers||Dejobaan Games, LLC|
|Publishers||Dejobaan Games, LLC|
|Release date||3 Sep, 2009|