Steam Account Learn more
16.79€ 6.08€ -64%
The Year is...30XX combines the crisp controls and fluid movement you love from action platformers like Mega Man X, the replayability of a modern Roguelike (Binding of Isaac, Enter the Gungeon, Dead Cells, etc) and co-op play into a single gorgeous package.Awaken a thousand years after to realize the world that needed you is gone, changed irreversibly by the advent of the Synthetic Mind and a human race that's lost the will to reach for the stars. Explore the lush, verdant prison our world has become, and fight to save what remains.Rise. Fight. Fall. Adapt. There's a sublime meaning in this endless cycle, somewhere, buried deep.
- Pulse-pounding action, precise platforming, and beautiful spritework
- Characters with fully distinct playstyles - master Ace's swift, combo-friendly Techniques and Nina's intricate Power Fusion system for even more replayability
- A fresh new set of levels, items, and powers every time you play - 30XX is never the same game twice!
- Roguelike-style progression that lets you tune the game's systems and difficulty as you play, even after you win
- A robust level editor - the same tools the developers use! - that lets you build single level chunks or entire custom campaigns
- Local and online multiplayer, so you can enjoy 30XX with a friend
- OS: Windows Vista or Later
- Processor: Toaster processor or better (2009+)
- Graphics: Most cards that can produce Graphics(tm)
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 2000 MB available space
- Sound Card: Sound recommended.
|Categories||Single-player, Multi-player, Co-op, Online Co-op, Shared/Split Screen Co-op, Shared/Split Screen, Full controller support, Steam Cloud, Includes level editor, Remote Play on TV, Remote Play Together|
|Release date||17 Feb, 2021|
|Supported languages||English, French, Italian, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish - Latin America|