Steam Account Learn more
14.99€ 3.00€ -80% Special price until
DescriptionIf you like roguelikes or Mega Man, 20XX is for you! 20XX is a roguelike action platformer that you can play with a friend. Jump and shoot your way through ever-changing levels, collect awesome new powers, and battle mighty bosses in the name of saving the human race maybe!20XX also features full co-op. Play with a friend on the couch or over the interwebs!20XX supports 1-2 players locally or online via Steam.Features:
- Crisp, precise controls - do exactly what you want your character to!
- Over 100 mighty powerups to collect!
- Tons of different play modes and optional difficulty modifiers!
- Seeded Daily and Weekly Challenges!
- All gameplay features available in both single player and co-op! (online or local)
- Random levels: each time you play 20XX, the stages you play through will be brand new!
- Permanent death: each 20XX playthrough is a self-contained life! Death sends you back to HQ, where you can buy powerful upgrades for future runs. (There's also a Reverent Mode where you get three lives to make it through the game instead of one.)
- Persistent Upgrades: as you play 20XX, you'll earn Soul Chips, which unlock powerful Permanent Upgrades and expand the pool of items that can you can find as you play!
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: Toaster processor or better (2009+)
- Memory: 1024 MB RAM
- Graphics: Any card made during or after 2009
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Laptop users: Some laptops will default to running 20XX off of their integrated GPU (instead of your good GPU). We strongly recommend that you run 20XX on your dedicated GPU.
|Categories||Single-player, Multi-player, PvP, Online PvP, Shared/Split Screen PvP, Co-op, Online Co-op, Shared/Split Screen Co-op, Shared/Split Screen, Steam Achievements, Full controller support, Steam Trading Cards, Steam Cloud, Steam Leaderboards, Remote Play on TV, Remote Play Together|
|Developers||Batterystaple Games, Fire Hose Games|
|Release date||16 Aug, 2017|
|Supported languages||English*, Spanish - Spain*, French*, German*, Japanese*, Korean*, Portuguese - Brazil*, Russian*, Simplified Chinese*
*languages with full audio support